A Great Weekend

The LORD blessed us with a wonderful weekend of service. Sunday is always a special day in my life. I love to preach the Word of God and be a blessing to the people of God. The LORD burdened me to preach from the Old Testament book of Deuteronomy. Oh how HE blessed in our meetings. I do not take for granted the filling of the HOLY GHOST to preach HIS WORD!! What a joy and delight to share the unsearchable riches of CHRIST! I had a good flight up to Islesboro to be a part of the Island Baptist Church and their good preacher Bro. Bill Schoppe.
Today I have spent a good part of the day making cabinets. I also went visiting for a few hours and got to share the gospel with several people. Even on my day off I want to be busy as a soul-winner. Actually as a Christian we never have time off. We should always be ready to win souls and share the truth of the Word of God.
Thank you so much for praying for me.

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Calvary said...

Pastor Bell,
I just wanted to know how thankful I am that God called us to Sanford. It's such a blessing to be here with your family again. The message on Sunday was such a blessing.

~Michaila