Greetings on this Saturday

January 24, 2009

The LORD has indeed blessed these last two days. I appreciate HIS Grace and Goodness and the privilege of being able to serve HIM!!

My wife and I just got back from soulwinning. We had a good time talking to several people today. You have to be innovative in the cold weather. We still are faithful to go out but door to door is kind of on hold until this windchill subsides.

I have been busy with discipleship the last two nights with two families from the church. Tonight we are going to a neighbours house for a meal. We love to hang out with people to disciple them and be a blessing. May the GOD of Heaven continue to use us for HIS glory!! I hope you enjoy the little message in the video.

1 comment:

Judy said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!Wow it does look cold there. Great video. Will definately give people an idea of the weather. Praying for you tomorrow. We love you,
Mom and Dad.