Good Morning on this Tuesday

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:33 a.m.

I pray each of you are having a wonderful day. My day started at 5:30 a.m. this morning. The weather is very cold at three degrees this morning. They are saying that we are going to have the coldest weather in five years this weekend. Well, praise the LORD anyway!!! He is worthy of praise and I just love living here and enjoying the weather. It snowed a little more yesterday giving us a total of probably close to two feet. It's beautiful to look at everyday.

I taught little Jamie Fitzgerald a lesson on the wood lathe yesterday. He is a young man in our church that loves woodworking. I spent some time showing him how to make a rolling pin. We had a good time together.

I made another base cabinet in my shop for the apartment that the Wright's will be living in. That is the last one and now Ron and I will install them. After that I will be making the doors and drawers. I'm a little behind but I believe I will done before they are here.

The Cessna 402 is back online. The turbo work was done well and it flew great. It's great to have this tool back online. I didn't make the trade of the Cherokee six yesterday. We are praying toward Friday for this to happen. Pray it all works out in God's will and time.

Last night was a family date. It's wonderful to spend time with the family. I appreciate the good time we had together. We spent a Christmas gift certificate that we had got to Applebee's.

I'll get some pictures today of the airport. The snow is deep down there. It's kind of neat to see.

Love to all

Preacher

No comments: