I'm praying each of you have a wonderful new year

I'm praying for each of you to have a wonderful new year. Thanks for keeping up with what God's doing here in this work and most importantly for praying for me and my family. What a privilege the LORD has afforded me to serve HIM full time here in this area.
We had great services last night. The GOD of Glory blessed in a wonderful way with all of the preacher's in Bible Institute preaching. Wow what messages and what authority they preached with. Truly the LORD JESUS is up to something and only time will tell how HE uses all of these men. Thank you men for a great night!!
Today I'm going to make some cabinets and do some visiting. I'm looking forward to a great day in the LORD! Every time we get done with a service I immediately begin to look forward to the next. In my mind I'm already preparing for Sunday and all that God has in store for us. Pray that we can see people saved and lives changed for HIS glory and honor.
The temperature is warming up. It's up to 15 now and we are suppose to be in the 20's today. Better get the sunscreen out.

Love to All

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: