A Great Saturday Night Jubilee

January 11, 2009 5:02 a.m.

What a blessing the jubilee was last night. I enjoyed preaching about the man that fell out of church named Eutychus. My challenge was that we need to be careful or we will end up just like him spiritually and physically out of church. I preached about his misfortune, miracle and message that he had to share. God did alot for this young man and HE likewise is doing alot for us. We have a message to share to the nations that we to have been raised from the dead (Ephesians 2:1).

The memorial service went well on yesterday. I sense the LORD used us to comfort the family and share the Good News that JESUS saves. These services are sometimes tough to do but the LORD granted grace and glory.

I'm looking forward to preaching the Word of God today. I must go and get at studying some. It's currently 18 and snowing and we are suppose to get six or more inches. Their is a parking ban but we will just park off the street somewhere so we don't cause any harm to the snow plows. Pray much that God's people will be encouraged today and uplifted as I preach the unsearchable riches of Christ.

Love all of you

Preacher

P.S. I forgot to mention that our good friend of the ministry Dr. Lancaster has been a blessing again by trading his Cherokee six with us for the Cessna 310. He gave me my payoff and I am giving him his. Of course mine is higher but he said he wanted to do this to be a blessing to the ministry. Thank you Dr. for being such a blessing! I'm looking forward to having a high performance single back in the fleet. I will use this as our commuter around the Northeast and use the twin as our team plane.

1 comment:

Alec Kindred said...

Thats great! I Cant wait to go into the sky again with you! That was so much fun! Ive really been digging information on planes and how they work! Ive learned alot! The biggest thing was that you use you feet to take off! I did not know that! Ha Ha! I had a wonderful time at the jubilee! I love going to them, they are so funfilled and solid! Thanks for a wonderful time! I'll see ya later!
God Bless you,
Alec