Happy CHRIST filled New Year


It may be cold on the outside but thank GOD it's warm on the inside of our house and the inside of our hearts. Our family is blessed and we do praise HIS HOLY NAME for how good HE has been to us. I'm looking forward to a great year if the LORD tarries HIS coming. I'm waiting daily for HIM to come back and this could be the year that HE does come to get HIS church. Glory!!!! What a day that's going to be when my JESUS I shall see.
We are praying toward a great service tonight. I have ask all the preacher boys to preach and let er rip. They are going to be challenging us with New Year messages. Our service last night got moved to tonight because of a little snow that we got yesterday. Pray much that the LORD JESUS CHRIST will be uplifted and glorified through our meetings tonight.
Yesterday Mrs. Amy and I worked alot at the church and we have another day of it today. Just doing little stuff and tidying up some things. I thank God for the building HE has given us and I want to do our best to take care of it.
The LORD has once again provided some of the funds for the turbo. An individual read it yesterday on the blog and said they wanted to help by the tune of over 2,000 dollars. Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all going to come in I know!!!!!!!! The LORD is moving and HE is greatly to be praised.

A Servant for CHRIST

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: