Greetings to All

Thursday, January 8th 2009

The LORD has indeed blessed all throughout this week thus far. I so much appreciate HIM being real in our lives as a family and in my life individually. I praise GOD for HIS continued faithfulness.
I want to take this time to thank GOD for my beautiful wife. She is such a blessing and encouragement to me in the ministry. The LORD has given me such a wonderful virtuous woman to work in the harvest fields that are ripe unto harvest. Please continue to pray for her that GOD would continue to use her.
Next, I want to give GOD the glory for my four wonderful kids. They cause me no grief and I appreciate their obedience and heart and desire to serve GOD. I couldn't ask for any better kids. Please pray for them also as they seek GOD'S will for their lives.
We also take care of a very kind lady that lives with us and her name is Miss Eleanor. She prays for and cares for our family for which I am eternally grateful. I kid around and call her my "fifth child." I thank GOD for her.
This week the LORD has helped us in so many areas. I think of personal soul winning as one of those great areas where I have seen HIS HAND move so gloriously. I have had several opportunity's to share the gospel. No one has been saved yet this week but I have enjoyed sharing the Good News with many.
Our services on Tuesday night were great also. I never get over the wonderful truth of the filling of the HOLY GHOST to minister HIS WORD!! What a thrill to preach in the fullness of the HOLY GHOST and to taste and see that the LORD is good.
It's snowed again this week. The landscape is beautiful when you look out the windows. I have included a few pictures but they really do not portray the beauty like I would like for them to.
This week we also have seen the LORD bless in a huge way financially. I have seen 1600 dollars come in for our own family. We have been able to finish putting our replacement windows in the farm house with some of this. I've not put the windows in yet but I do have them on site.
The ministry of Wings with "The Word" has had over 8,000 come in for the repairs of the plane and turbo this week. Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glory to God!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Continue to keep this in your prayers as we ready ourselves and the ministry of getting out the GOOD WORD of GOD!
Also this week I have talked to three families that will be headed this way LORD willing. It's so exciting to see the LORD answer prayers in a direct way. I pray daily for labourers and I appreciate the LORD letting me experience HIS hand of blessing in seeing some called up here. Continue to pray for more labourers to be sent to this area to start more churches.
As you can tell I should stay with the daily updates because it doesn't take long for the blog to have some length to it. JESUS CHRIST is doing a wonderful work and HE is greatly to be praised!!
I covet your prayers!!

Pastor Todd Bell

1 comment:

Alec Kindred said...

Wow it looks like you guys have more snow then we do over here in north baldwin. Ah we will catch up for sure!