It's cold up here

January 15, 2009 5:45 a.m.

It's cold up here this morning. Just dropped to the big goose egg at 0! I'm fine with that but I am not fine with it being cold spiritually. I preached last night about Caleb and Joshua being two of the guys that helped Israel to obtain their possession. I said, I want to be one of those guys that leads GOD'S people into their promised possession and all GOD has for them. The LORD has truly blessed in this six message series on Deuteronomy 1. You can find all the messages at our church website and I pray they are a blessing to you.

I took the plane to Portland yesterday to get the IFR cert for the transponder. They called back and said it needs a new altimeter. That's airplanes for you. Should be ready today. Hopefully I'll go tomorrow and make the trade.

Our services went well last night with a good crowd and good spirit in the meeting. I praise God for our good church and all HE continues to do in and through the services. Pray much that many will be saved and great things will be accomplished for HIS Glory and Honor.

Are you still waiting on the pictures of the airport? I got something better than that coming. I just got a flip video thing and hopefully I'll have something for you in that area soon.

Love to all

Preacher

No comments: