Saturday Night Jubilee

January 1, 2009 8:25 a.m.

I am thrilled today with the thoughts of our Saturday Night Jubilee. Slowly but surely our culture has had an affect on old time religion. The days of Holy Ghost filled meetings are quickly being replaced with seminars, counseling sessions and teaching ministries. All of those have their place but when it comes to church services we should meet together and have old time singing and old time preaching and old time praising the LORD! May the God of Heaven do that for us tonight. The services begin at 6 p.m. and come prepared to worship the KING!!

The last few days have been very busy in the ministry. I marvel at how it never stops. For example, after I get done with all my days duties I love to disciple new couples. On Thursday night the Fitzgerald's came at 5:30 and left around 8:30. What a wonderful time we had. Last night I discipled the Berards and we spent around four hours together studying and learning. This is the great commission and it's wonderful to be involved in it.

Today I am studying for several messages and also going soul winning in our community. I have a memorial service at church at one o'clock to. Today will be filled with all kinds of different ministry opportunities. Pray that souls would be saved and that the GOD of Heaven would use me for HIS Glory!!

Were suppose to get some more snow tonight. Possibly 8 inches of the white stuff. That will mess with our services because of parking. Pray that we can get another building where this does not interfere!

Love all of you

Preacher

No comments: