Good Morning on this Thursday

January 22, 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name to each and everyone of you that follow us on the blog. The LORD has been so good to us this week. But then again HE is good to us everyday and HIS NAME is to be praised!!

I have been doing my best to hang low since I hurt my shoulder in a skiing accident on Saturday. I am praying about going to the Dr. today because it seems like it just wont get better. Pray for me that the LORD will supernaturally work in this area.

This time has give me plenty of opportunities to spend in the WORD and it's been a blessing. I appreciate the SPIRIT of GOD speaking through the WORD of GOD and helping me in my daily life.

The meeting on Tuesday night was a huge success with the town council. I believe the issue of on street parking during the snow band will be taken care of with a common sense approach. I appreciate the town council and town manager Green being understanding. I will be working with the Public Works Director to work out all the details. The LORD be praised for helping us through this time.

Last nights service was a great blessing. Their was a good crowd and a good spirit in the meeting. I have been enjoying our study that we have been having on personal revival. Revival is not a mere series of meetings but it is a daily move of God in our life as we walk in the Spirit. May the LORD help each of us to live out these truths.

The Cherokee six should be done today or tomorrow and back up in the air. Several things needed to be addressed and we are on those getting them in order. I look forward to using this tool in the ministry. I will get some current pictures of it for you to see.

Thanks again for all your prayers and love for our family. We love what we are doing here. I do wish we could see some more people saved and baptized. Pray much that God will work and we can see many more saved. HE is the LORD of the harvest and HE is the one that gives the increase. My converts don't stay around long but HIS stick to the stuff. Pray for me that I will continue to be a testimony and a witness of the Gospel of JESUS CHRIST in this part of the globe.

Love each of you

Pastor Todd Bell

A recent picture of how much snow we have had lately!!

No comments: