August 10th 2010 6:37 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I was very busy yesterday in the work of the ministry. After morning devotions I was off to the job site to check on work crew. Then up to Saco to check with a bank about financing for the staff house. After riding my bike back home I changed clothes and then went and worked all day putting up metal around the trim. In the evening we had soul winning visitation with over 30 people out and then cottage prayer meeting with over 40 there! Glory to God for the hunger of HIS people for revival. Our church is believing God for revival.

Today after my morning time in office and radio broadcast I will work all day putting up metal again. We are making great progress. I will upload another picture at the end of the day for you to see.

Thanks for the prayers. We need them and are trusting God to work out all the details of finances and such for our building.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: