August 3rd 2010 7:32 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord I am finally home. I am grateful to God for a good trip and the blessings that go along with it. God indeed has been good to me and I do bless His Holy Name! Well Glory!

I came home yesterday and hit the ground running. It was a blessing to see all the work the men have got accomplished on the building. Praise the Lord for everybody that has helped.

Last night we had soul-winning visitation and cottage prayer meeting. We had a special treat to have Dave Webster preaching the Word of God. We had over 30 people out. The Lord is stirring our hearts and what a joy to see it and experience it. When I heard Dave Webster preach on Friday night I said I would love to have him come to our town. That's a big thing because he is from Prince Albert Saskatchewan Canada. The Lord arranged for his plane to come over here to Portland to get fixed and in turn stay with us last night. What a mighty God we serve!

Today I be will working at the church on the siding. I'm excited to see all that God is going to do! Also I am going to do some visiting at the hospital. Tonight I have a little golf tournament. It's going to be a thrilling day to serve the KING!

Please pray for some special requests I have. God knows!

A Servant of Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: