August 26th 2010 6:59 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

We had a powerful day on yesterday. I worked all day at the church getting things ready for school. I also met a young man that is praying about aviation that is from Quebec. In the evening our service was packed out and the Spirit of God once again moved in power and glory. What a joy and delight to have such a good revival. Praise the Lord for all HE did!

I am getting ready to leave in just a few minutes to go to the fair in Acton to our soul-winning booth. My wife and I will be manning it until lunch. Please pray that we can see many souls saved these next few days.

I just got word from an e-mail that we lost about half of our support for our aviation ministry from a supporter. I don't understand what the Lord is doing but the ride is kind of interesting. Please pray for this unique ministry that the Lords will be done. I sense the Lord is up to something special even though it looks discouraging.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: