August 4th 2010 5:47 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Tonight is a very important meeting. Please pray that the planning board will approve our plans for what God has put in our hearts to do on high street at our new location. If they approve we will then look for approval from the codes department to continue building. These are exciting days.

Yesterday was a good day at the job site. We got above the windows all the way across on the front. Today we will keep plugging away at it.

I'm excited about the service tonight. I missed my people on Sunday and I'm glad to be back in town preaching the Word of God. Please pray that God would do something special in the meeting tonight.

I am still seeking God for some special objects of prayers. Would you please pray with me about these. God knows what they are!

I will put some pictures up a little later.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: