August 15th 2010 6:26 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I love the 15th. It's my favorite chapter in all of Proverbs. What a blessing to read it and let it sink deep down into my heart. Oh to have more wisdom to be able to walk in the ways of the Lord in a pleasing way.

Yesterday was a tremendous day of work around the house. I hadn't touched my yard in over a month because every waking moment has been spent at the church. It took all of us about six hours to get it back looking nice. We mowed, weed whacked, cut trees, raked, picked up wood etc... Praise the Lord now it looks nice.

Last night my family went on a date plus I made a hospital visit. It was a good day.

This is the day the Lord hath made! Praise the Lord for the opportunity to go to the House of God and worship the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I'm excited to be able to baptize a young man this morning. Also I am looking forward to preaching the Word of God! Please pray that we can experience a mighty move of God on our services today!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: