August 8th 2010 6:23 a.m.

Greetings in the Powerful and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

As you can see we got alot done yesterday on the front of the building. I had the distinct privilege of putting up the last piece around 5:15. Well Glory the front siding is finished!

Mrs. Amy helped and others helped to move Dan and Cherish into their apartment. Praise the Lord for temporary housing.

Today we are kind of scattered out. I am ministering the Word down here while Bro. Dave is ministering the Word up north. Pray for him that God would use him while he is at Tri Town in East Millinocket.

I'm looking forward to a power packed day filled with the Power of God. I am praying for souls to be saved today and people baptized. I'm asking God to move in a way that we haven't seen Him move in before. Oh God send the power on our meetings. May our hearts be in tune with Him and His work! Please pray that we can see mighty miracles in the meeting today.

This afternoon I will be flying over to Manchester to drop off a car for the guys that are coming in tonight. Pray that I would have traveling mercies. I'm looking forward to them being with us all this next week. Hopefully we will get the building wrapped with metal and have it buttoned up.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: