August 29th 2010 6:57 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Yesterday was a huge success. I was honored to be able to preach the funeral of Phil Lint. It was a blessing to be able to share the gospel with so many. Praise God for what HE did on yesterday. After that I spent some time down in Portsmouth at the airshow. My wife and I worked the fair last night and were able to share the gospel with tons of people. On the way home yesterday I said to her do you realize how many people I got to minister to today? It must have been around 500. Now that is a blessed day of ministry. What a joy to be a servant of the Cross. Oh God use me!

I'm thrilled about the prospects of this day. I'm praying that we can see more saved today and lives changed and challenged for God's Glory. Tonight Pastor Dan will be preaching. I'm looking forward to that plus the Lord's supper will be tonight.

C U Soon!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: