August 28th 2010 7:12 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Sometimes I don't know how we get through days. Yesterday was wild and crazy with things happening on all fronts. I was at the fair in the morning. The ladies were working at the church. I came back and worked the rest of the day on the new building entrance with Bro. Schoppe. Dad was painting desks. All hands were on deck getting ready for 20 minutes of orientation. But praise the Lord it all got accomplished and the meeting last night went well.

Today I have a funeral and our family works at the fair tonight. So far we have seen five saved at the fair. Praise the Lord for this ministry!

I'm looking forward to a good Lord's day on tomorrow! Please pray that God would continue to move in power and Glory on the meeting and souls would be saved and saints stirred to do the Work of God here in this area.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: