August 13th 2010 5:09 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Boy oh boy have we been busy. Yesterday I was up at 5 busy in the office until 7 and then we worked at the church till 6:30. We are getting so much done this week it is amazing. Thank God for the work crew from Maple Grove and their dedication. These strong 10 to 12 hour days are making a difference. Today is the last day and we have the back to do. This is the burn out section with alot of ripping and tearing and replacing and hopefully we can get it finished today. Keep praying because we for sure need it. I will be glad to get off of this lift back down to the ground. I think I have been on it now for almost two months off and on.

While the men have been on the new building the girls have been busy getting the school rooms and office ready at the church. Also Bro. Dan and Benjamin have been painting the front of the church. What a joy to see everybody busy. I THANK GOD for the staff the Lord has assembled together and the team of people we have at our church. God is doing great things!

Bro. Dan and Mrs. Cherish are taking the young people to Boston today to hand out 500 gospel tracts. Pray for them that God will use them in mighty way and grant safety and they minister.

Please pray about some special objects that we need answers on in the next week or so. They are heavy upon me and I would so much appreciate to know that your praying for me. I know God is going to answer. It will be yes, no, or wait a little while! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: