August 30th 2010 5:09 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day we had on yesterday. The Lord was very gracious to give us some wonderful services. I was thrilled to see a good crowd and better yet a wonderful spirit in our meetings. To God be the Glory great things HE has done.

Today we have staff meeting for the Christian School at 11. I have alot of things to do around the farm today like mow grass etc.... I'm looking forward to golfing also today. Tonight I am going to one of the members house to have some pie. The ministry is tough aye!

We are continuing to pray for our missionaries that we support daily. We are asking God to bless them spiritually, physically, mentally, financially, domestically, morally, and socially.

I am so looking forward to settling in to the winter and studying the scriptures. I have so many things to prepare for in the coming days. I start a missions conference this Sunday through Wednesday. Also next week I'm preaching the 10th anniversary celebration of a church we help to start in Augusta. (I'm getting old!) I have another conference I preaching in October plus another revival in November. I also want to get my commercial pilot's license and stay fresh with all the regulations etc.... I will fly again hopefully this week. Bro. Dave Crispell is going to let us use one of his planes for ministry until ours is fixed.

Thanks for praying and caring.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: