August 17th 2010 8:05 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day I had on yesterday. It started out in my study with the Word of God. After that I worked at the church with some of the men of the church. Then my boy and I got a few holes of golf in. In the evening we drove up to Turner Maine and was part of a conference on soul-winning and evangelism. Our family was asked to sing at this meeting. What a blessing it was to have 30 from our church go up on the buses. Praise the Lord for the excitement that is in our church. I finally got in the bed around 1 a.m.

Today we leave to go back around lunch time. Once again we are suppose to sing several songs and I am to preach in one of the sessions. I'm thrilled with what God is going to do for us today. Oh God send revival on our churches in this area! Please pray for our family today as we sing and also for me as I preach. I need the blessing and touch of God on my life.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: