August 19th 2010 6:27 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

To God be the Glory Great things HE has done. The planning board approved our proposal for parking last night 100%! It was a blessing to see the Hand of God at work and I am careful to praise Him who is altogether lovely!

I'm excited now about the next step of the process which will be the building permit. Lord willing we should have that soon.

Our service last night was shorter than normal but still good as I preached on a Merry Heart. What a joy to experience a Merry Heart on a daily basis.

Today I will be working most of the day at the church getting ready for school that is soon to start. Tonight we have soul-winning and cottage prayer meeting. We have been having 30 and 40 people coming out for this. What a joy it is to me as a pastor to see people that want to go out and invite people to come to church and pray together.

I will try to load some pictures today of the building and different things I am doing so you can pray specifically. Thank you for your concern and love.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell