December 10th 2010 6:07 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

I had a very productive day on yesterday. I was at the school in the morning working and counseling. After that I spent all day at the airport. We did not get to fly the airplane but hopefully today I will do that. In trying to adjust a wing aileron we broke a bolt off. Come to find out it had the wrong one in it so we actually were pleased that it had happened. Praise the Lord for how HE works. Bro. Parvis decided to stay an extra day to help us be able to fly the plane. I praise God for his hard work and help on this project. Pray hard possibly today.

I am preparing now for the chapel service this morning. We are asking God to move in power and glory on the chapel service today. Please pray! After that I have a meeting with an accountant. Then I will be off to the airport for the test flight hopefully. After that I am due to drive over to Newport N.H. for a missions meeting. Please pray for me that God would use me for His honor and glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: