December 15th 2010 6:29 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. I was busy with meetings in the morning and then in the afternoon I flew the Cherokee some to continue to break it in. It's running reallllllll good. I went to a pastors fellowship in the evening. That was a blessing and I enjoyed my time with other preachers. I got back in around 9.

Today I'm excited about all that is going to get accomplished today at school and also our meeting tonight at church. It's going to be wonderful to worship the Lord at our Wednesday night meeting. In a day of great compromise it's great to be able to come out on a Wednesday night and just let er rip for JESUS! Well Glory!!

Please be in prayer for the transition of our hanger. I am going from ownership to lease. It will save our ministry some 8,000 dollars a year. These are things you have to do when you lose support but God knows. I have prayed about getting out of this ministry and everything leans toward going forward. So during these times of restructuring your prayers are essential for us. Thank you for your love and help. Oh yeah, if you could please pray that some people would support this ministry financially. It's hard to take care of three airplanes on around 1,000 dollars a month.

Serving with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: