December 14th 2010 5:41 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. I was busy at the school all day. During the day I took some time to go soul-winning. I wish the people that you go and see would get saved. I have been witnessing to this one guy for so long and he just will not get saved. Please pray that he will come this Sunday and walk the aisle and get saved. God knew I loved a challenge and called me to Maine because it is challenging to build a church in this state. Be assured that I know in my heart of hearts that GOD CAN!

In the evening Mrs. Amy and I went to get some supplies for the staff house. I need to put a door handle in plus a few other things. Also we picked up a fan for one of our rooms at school.

This morning I have a Airport Advisory meeting to be in. I'm excited about presenting our lease to the council. Most of you know I sold our hanger. This will help relieve us of some debt. By the grace of God I will build another hanger in a few years. Through this time I am going to lease another hanger. This is what the meeting is about this morning. Please pray that everything will go smoothly.

After that I am going to work at the hanger and school today. This afternoon I may go to a Pastors fellowship in Augusta. God is sooooooooo Good!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: