December 11th 2010 5:46 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for the wonderful day on yesterday. I had a good time in chapel preaching on a Missionary. It's exciting to see how God calls and sends forth missionaries. I spent the rest of the day working at the hanger. At around 3:40 N5583J the Cherokee Six of the ministries took off on runway 14. I flew the plane for an hour to break in the engine. Praise God for how it flew and the wonderful test flight.

Bro. Jim Parvis has been priceless this last week or so. He has put in long hours to make this happen. Praise God for his investment into this gospel ministry. Thank you Jim!

I will have a video on later today. I'm preparing now to take him back to the airport so I don't have time right now to upload it.

Today I will be studying and visiting. Tonight I drive over to N.H. for another mission meeting. We had a great time last night sharing with the Berean Baptist Church. God is doing some wonderful things in the Northeast. I'm glad HE lets me be a little part of it.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: