December 16th 2010 5:57 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

1) First we learn we have been chosen
This does not have to do with salvation but service. We have been chosen to serve the Lord Jesus Christ. What a joy to do this.

2) Next we learn we have been ordained
We have been set aside to do the work of God. What a delight to be marked off by the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

3) We are to go and bring forth fruit
If we have a stand of apple trees and one of them never produces what are we apt to do? You got it, cut it down. How is the fruit bearing in our life. Does our life show any signs of fruit? Are we we producing anything for the our Lord and Master?

4) Our fruit should remain
Can we look back over the trail of life and see some fruit that has remained? Have we had the privilege to lead any soul to Christ? Can we say with clear conscience that person is where they are today because the God of Heaven used me to pluck that fruit for Him and it has remained? These are sobering questions but they are good questions. Our fruit should remain! Jesus said that not me. I am challenged daily to live for the Lord in such a way that the fruit that I see bore on the tree of my life remains.

5) Living life in this way promise prayers to be heard and answered
We are not limited to just pray for some things but whatsoever we ask the Father in Jesus Name he may give it us. Wow! Now that's an encouragement. I want to live my life in the supernatural to continue to see God do some BIG things! Right now we are praying for the school to be complete. That's 150 or more thousand. Right now I'm trying to get all of our planes mission ready. That's over 55 thousand for the new engines for the 402. Right now I would love to put glass cockpits in both airplanes that's 15,000 a piece. Right now I would love to pay off our staff house and not have to be concerned about bills. I am asking God daily to work and move. I believe HE is and I can see evidence of it. God has been so good to me to answer so many 1,000's of prayers. I am going to continue to live my life in such a way that I can always keep the line open to HIM to continue to see these prayers answered.

Yesterday was a huge day for me. I spent most of it in my study preparing for the evening service and just studying the Word of God for me. Praise God for the sweet time with the Lord.

In the evening God granted unto us a powerful service. Praise the LORD for how HE moved in our meeting as I preached on Full Joy.

Today I work and labor around the house and prepare for cantata practice tonight. Also today Randy Bane shows up. I'm excited to have him here during these days to preach the Word of God to us. Pray for revival!

A Servant for Christ with a Smile on my face

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: