December 3rd 2010 6:09 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

I spent all morning yesterday helping Mrs. Amy get ready for her ladies Christmas party. I understand it was a huge blessing with a packed out crowd of women. Praise the Lord for this good ministry. In the afternoon I worked at the airport on the airplane. You can see that the engine has arrived. We may be mounting it on the airplane today. Also in the afternoon I spent a couple of hours with a man I am trying to lead to Christ. Keep praying. It's not easy to see these people saved but I love to be right in the middle of it.

Today I'm studying this morning and then I will be flying out to preach in a school chapel in Lisbon. Pastor Dan is going to preach to the kids in our chapel this morning. It's going to be a good day and I'm excited about what God is going to do as we serve HIM!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: