December 20th 2010 6:28 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful day I had on yesterday. The morning musical was a huge blessing. Our attendance was strong in the morning. The choir did a fabulous job! Praise God for what He did in the morning. Also Bro. Randy Bane preached the Word of God and did a wonderful job. He is a real Man of God! I love to hear him preach the Word of God. In the afternoon I flew five of us up to the island service. God blessed there also in a mighty way. Thank God for the faithfulness of the Schoppe's. I flew back to Portland and dropped off Bro. Bane at the airport. Our Sunday night service was the kids program for the school and I preached on the Wise Men out of Matthew 2. It was one of the biggest crowds we have ever had in the church. No public decisions were made but I'm confident that the God of Heaven moved in power and glory. Please be in prayer that we can see God continue to bless and move in our school.

Today is our last day of school. We are going to have our Christmas party and exchange gifts. It's going to be a fun day.

Tonight some of us are going skiing. This is going to be exciting. I can't wait to have some fun with my boy.

Please be in prayer for us. Our hearts are burdened for so many that need Christ. I wish I could make them get saved but salvation is a work of God not Todd!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: