December 30th 2010 7:04 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious and Powerful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I was busy around the house in my study preparing for the message. God moved in power and glory on the meeting as I preached out of Romans 16 on where do I fit in. Their is so much to do we all need to be doing our part and fitting into the local church. It's more than just showing up to the services. Praise God for what HE did in the meeting last night! I am thrilled about the prospects of a new year.

If you are a daily reader of this blog let me challenge you or rather let the God of Heaven challenge you. If God is calling you or has called you to serve HIM you don't need a crutch to fall back on. Give HIM your all! He will take care of you and lead guide and protect you. I have watched so many in my ministry not fully trust the LORD and they have never really made it in the service of the KING. The scriptures declare, "But without faith it is impossible to please HIM!" In our finite minds we try to figure out the infinite when we need to just say, "LORD I trust you!!" What a wonderful way to live.

Today I'm going to hang around with my boy some on the slopes. Then tonight I'm going soul-winning and visiting. What a absolute delight to serve KING JESUS!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: