December 9th 2010 6:07 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a glorious day I had on yesterday. Busy busy busy is the word for the day. I worked all day at the hanger and got alot acomplished. In the afternoon I had a counseling session back at the church. After that I came home and studied and prepared for the evening service. After the service I went back to the hanger and worked till almost 11. I will do much of the same today. Please pray because today is the day we possibly are going to fly the plane. It will be the first time I have flown this plane since I put it down in the field on June 8th! Yikes! God is good!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

P.S. The Lord did grant unto us a mighty service on last night. I praise HIM for how HE moved in our meeting. To God be the Glory!

No comments: