December 4th 2010 6:47 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

This is a Super Saturday of Strenuous, Serious, Sweating, Service for Jesus Christ. We will be working most of the day at the new building putting up awnings, siding, fixing roofs, cleaning etc...... It's going to be a good time. I'm excited about all that is going to take place! See you there!

My day was wonderful yesterday. I was up early as usual when the phone rang and Pastor Garnette said the chapel stared earlier. Yikes! I jumped in the plane and flew up to Auburn Lewiston airport (smile)! I had a wonderful chapel with his school. After a time of fellowship I came back to our school and worked a little and then down to the airport for the rest of the night. It was a prosperous day. Praise the Lord for how HE desires to use us.

I'm thrilled about tomorrow. I'm asking God to give us powerful services on Sunday with souls being saved and the saints of God stirred and ready to worship. Oh God send revival to our region!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: