December 24th 2010 7:14 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty, Matchless, Glorious, Precious Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

What a beautiful crisp day the Lord has blessed us with today. It's a cool 23 degrees outside with not a cloud in the sky. I love the Lord because HE first loved me!

We finished moving all of the stuff out of the hanger yesterday. What a blessing to have it finished and be in our new location. To God be the Glory great things HE has done!

I visited the Antonia's in the hospital last night. Keep praying for them. He needs a miracle!

Today I will study and work around the house. I am beyond words thinking about our Christmas Eve service tonight. My soul is thrilled to go and worship the KING! Please pray that souls would be saved in our meeting tonight and that God would stir the saints in revival. I'm praying the church will be packed out with many visitors. I'm praying also for the Power of God to fall on us as we meet together.

Have yourself a Very Merry Christmas!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: