December 2nd 2010 6:14 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I was very busy with ministry at the church and the hanger. I also was out visiting some. The service last night was a great blessing. I preached on when God brought great fear to the early church how that Annanias and Sapphira kept back part of the gift. I applied it to us as individuals keeping back part of our lives instead of giving our all. Oh God help us to serve you with our whole heart!

Today I will be helping Mrs. Amy get ready for her ladies Christmas party. Also I will be visiting and working at the hanger. It's going to be a great day! What a joy to be in God's will. Dad also comes home today. He's been gone for over a month. It will be good to have him home.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: