April 11th 2014 6:09 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Well yesterday was kind of exciting.  I worked around the house in the wood and cleaning up after a long winter.  I went and got a burn permit to burn a couple of piles of brush.  Before I knew it the fire was out of control.  Thank the Lord for our fire department.  You heard me correct, yes, four engines and around 15 firemen helping me out.  To say the least it was rather exciting for a little while.  What an illustration of the wind.  Benjamin and I started it and before we knew it bam!  Out of control.  I would pray that the wind of the Holy Ghost would blow like that in my life and spread the flame of the gospel around this vast area for His glory and honor!!  In the evening we had friends from town over for a time of fellowship.  That was a blessing.  We called it a night around 9.

I'm excited about today.  Our Christian school chapel is this morning.  What a joy to be able to go and preach the Word of God to the young people.  I am investing daily not only in this generation but also in the one to come.  We must invest in these kids to see them grow up into the young people that will honor the Lord.  Please pray for me today.

This afternoon my wife and I are scheduled to speak a few times in CT.  Pray for us as we prepare and teach at the leadership conference at Central Baptist Church.  What a joy to be used of the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: