April 28th 2014 6:05 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless and Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve.  Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name.  I appreciate the Lord moving in power and great glory upon the meetings this week.  We were blessed of the Lord to see four precious souls saved and the power of God move in each meeting.  After the Friday night service we got in the motorhome around 9:30 and drove to Virginia.  After about five hours of sleep I drove till midnight and made it to CT.  Yesterday morning we drove on in and made it to Sunday School.  Yesterdays service was a great blessing.  The God of Heaven moved in power and glory upon the meetings in both services.  Liberty was indeed our portion and God's blessings were evident to!  Glory to God.  I praise the Lord for all the decisions that were made in the services.
Today I'm seeking the Lord this morning and studying, then I'm off to teach Bible and work around the church today.  This afternoon is staff meeting among many other things that we have going on.  It's going to be a great day to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: