April 16 2014 6:05 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of The Lord Jesus Christ

Yesterday was another one of those wow days!!  My cup runneth over with the goodness of God and the preaching and teaching of Gods men. I bless The Lord for all the help He has given me here at Baptist Friends 2014!!!  The God of Heaven entrusts us with these truths and experiences to be able to take them back to our people. I will be a better man and a better preacher because of this!!!

Today I'm studying and seeking The Lord this morning. Then we go to service at 9. After service I will be teaching two sessions on church planting and aviation. I would appreciate yours prayers. I really want to be a blessing and help!!!

I love each of you and thank God we can serve the King of Kings and Lord,of Lords together!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: