April 5th 2014 5:11 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow!!!  What a day on yesterday.  It started out in my study in the morning.  I enjoyed preparing for the chapel service at the school.  Our chapel at 11:10 was blessed of God as I preached on praying for missionaries.  I'm teaching the kids that missionaries are to be prayed for and supported.  My prayer is that the God of Heaven would call many to be missionaries.  After that I went visiting some.  We interviewed two more families for our school also on yesterday.  Were going to have to start taking slots we have such an interest this year.   These are truly exciting times!!  At 3:30 we drove over to Berea Baptist Church in Newport N.H.  The Lord blessed in a powerful way in the meeting.  Wow what a beautiful church that they have built.  What a joy to preach in it for the first time and to sense the eagerness of the people on the first night of the missions conference.  Praise the Lord for Pastor George Barbour and his dear wife and church family.  We got home around 11.  Not bad for a 17 hour day!  I LOVE THE MINISTRY!!

Today I'm studying and then driving over to N.H. again for a 8 a.m. breakfast and then church most of the day.  I should be back this afternoon sometime.  This afternoon I plan on visiting and studying for tomorrow.  It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: