April 14th 2014 4:47 a.m.

Greetings in the Powerful and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

The Sermon on the Mount that I have been preaching through now for weeks is a life changing passage.  I enjoyed our time together in church yesterday.  It's so exciting to see a church full of people morning and evening.  Their is such an eagerness to hear the Word of God.  That my friend is the way it's suppose to be.  Were not to come to church with a ho hum attitude but rather a spirit of passion and learning desiring to hear the Word of God and obey it.  I bless the Lord for the place He has called me and the spirit that is in the meetings!  Glory to God and the Lamb forever!!  The choir did a tremendous job in the morning and the evening service.  The preaching was attended to with great liberty and freedom.  Decisions were made all through the day!  Wow!  This is what I have always dreamt of when I was a kid preacher!!

Today I fly down to TN to be a part of the Baptist Friends meeting 2014.  Would you please pray for me as I preach tonight at this meeting.  I'm honored to be preaching tonight with Pastor Ralph Sexton.  Only the God of Heaven could have orchestrated this!  He was the chancellor of the Bible college that I graduated from in 1994 and now tonight we are preaching together.  I'm honored and humbled for the opportunity.  Please pray that the God of Heaven would be pleased and my preaching would not be with enticing words of man's wisdom but in demonstration of the power of God!!!  Also this week I will be speaking four other times on Church Planting and using Aviation as a tool for the Gospel ministry.  My prayer is to be a blessing and receive a blessing in the service of the King!

The plane should be moving over to start the annual inspection sometime in the next few days.  Bro. Parvis has installed the engine and it's ready to go to the next phase.  These are exciting times.  Please pray for all the financial obligations to be met!  We need to see the Hand of God at this time!  He is JEHOVAH JIRAH and we trust HIM to meet all the needs!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: