April 19th 2014 6:35 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a joy to be back home for a few days.  The Lord indeed blessed while I was in TN.  Heaven came down and glory filled my soul.  I enjoyed preaching on Monday night and the four sessions that I taught in on aviation and church planting.  God is stirring among brethren and nows the time to get things done.  Bless the Lord!

Today I'm studying and our whole church is going out soul winning.  We are asking God to give us a harvest of souls for Easter.  Our goal today is to touch a 1000 homes.  What a joy to share the gospel of the Grace of God!  Also today I'm working on the motorhome getting it ready for a trip that we are taking it on Sunday afternoon.  I'm due to preach a revival next week in NC. We are praying for a mighty outpouring of the Spirit of God on the meeting!

We must stay at it.  Souls are crying men are dying win the lost at any cost.  This is no time for slackers.  This is a time to get the message of the Gospel out.  Let's go!  Stop sitting around! Come on!  Grab some tracts and Bibles and let's go soul winning!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: