April 3rd 2014 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

The young people and I had a good time up at the state capital as you can tell by the picture.  Praise the Lord for the good testimony of our school there.  It was a great time of learning for them.  When we got home I studied the rest of the day to prepare for Wednesday night church.  The Lord blessed in a powerful way as I preached on Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted.  It was a strong message but we all need it.  It's time to mourn over some things in our culture, our condition, our conduct, and our churches.

Today I'm studying and teaching this morning and have three meetings that will take me throughout the rest of the day.  Praise the Lord for the opportunity the Lord has given us to be busy about His business of ministering to people!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: