April 30th 2014 6:09 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a  glorious day the Lord blessed me with on yesterday.  I love teaching the Bible.  The students soaked up the Word of God as I taught it in the morning Bible class.  What a thrill to invest in another generation!  Glory to God.  After Bible I met with the town planning director about our building program.  The Lord blessed there again.  It's exciting to see all that God is doing in our church.  After that I went visiting and on a date with my wife.  In the afternoon I worked on our house.  In the evening I went to my Civil Air Patrol meeting.  I called it a day around 9:30.

Today I'm studying, visiting, having chapel at 11 with a missionary and going the House of God tonight to shout it out!!!  Bless the Lord!!  I love church on Wednesday!  I can't wait to see what our Great God is going to do in the meeting!!  Make the priority to be in church tonight just like you would if  you were doing something that you absolutely love!!  I love the Lord Jesus Christ because He first loved me!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: