April 1st 2014 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for a wonderful day on yesterday!  I was in the office most of the day on yesterday doing the Work of the Ministry!  What a joy to be able to work for Jesus Christ.  In the afternoon I had a meeting with an area businessman to share with him about our ministry of the school.  We are praying that he helps out some with a scholarship for bus kids.  In the evening we went to the Berards to celebrate Cheriths birthday.  We called it a night around 10 p.m.  What a day!

Today I'm studying and seeking God this morning.  After that I'm teaching the Bible.  Then today I'm going soul winning.  Tonight I have a Civil Air Patrol meeting.  Wow!  Exciting day planned!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: