April 22nd 2014 7:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless Name of The Lord Jesus Christ

We'll Glory to God for traveling mercies. After some 20 hours of driving and sitting we made it. I bless The Lord for the tools of the ministry that He has entrusted to us to use. Malcolm the motor home ran flawlessly and drove good the whole way down.   Thank you for praying.
The service last night was anointed of God. I was very encouraged with the liberty that was afforded me and unction to deliver the Word of God. I preached on Preparing a Place for a Mighty Work to be done!!!  Glory to God!!! That's the kind of work I want to be a part of!!!
Today I'm seeking The Lord studying and visiting some with family. Tonight's the second night of the revival. I'm believing God for a supernatural outpouring of His power. Would you not pray with me that we could see that?  God bless you for your help!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: