April 20th 2014 5:19 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow what a wonderful day on yesterday.  I bless the Lord for how He moved in the morning preaching time before soul winning.  We had over 30 out knocking on doors and evangelizing our town.  That's a joy to see so many people out.  Praise the Lord for what He is doing in our midst.  In the afternoon I worked on the motorhome to get it ready for a trip that we are taking today.  We are leaving this afternoon to head down to N.C. to preach a revival meeting next week at the Grace Baptist Church of Franklin N.C.  I'm excited to see what our great God is going to do.  Please be in prayer for me.  I sense I have allergies or a cold going on.  I need the touch of God on my life to be my best for the Lord.  We will leave that in His hands!  He's a great God and greatly to be praised!

Today we have our morning service and then an afternoon service with the Lord's supper at 1.  It's going to be a great day.  I'm looking forward to the God of Heaven pouring out His power upon the meetings.  Thank you for praying!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: