April 4th 2014 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I really enjoyed teaching my Bible class yesterday morning.  I am investing daily in the lives of young people the Eternal Word of God!   I taught on the dangers of anger, reacting properly to criticism, how to control your spirit, and how we receive knowledge.  That time everyday I spend with them is priceless.  After that I went visiting.  Then I drove to Rochester to meet with two preachers.   What a blessing that was.  I was encouraged by the good warm fellowship.  In the afternoon I made more visits and was able to witness to several people with Bible tracts.  At 3:15 I had staff meeting.  At 4:15 I had a meeting with a missionary.  In the evening I went out to eat with friends from the church and my beautiful family.  What a joy to be involved in the gospel ministry.  We called it a day around 9.

Today I'm studying all morning.  At 11:10 I can't wait to go and preach chapel!  This afternoon I'm moving the engine on the airplane over to our hanger to be installed.  Around 3:30 I will traveling over to N.H. to preach a missions conference tonight.  I can't wait to see what God is going to do in the meeting.  I will be preaching their tonight and tomorrow morning.  Bless the Lord for the joy of being used in the gospel ministry!!!  I love this stuff!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: