April 2nd 2014 5:12 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow!  Where do I start?  Glory to God and the Lamb forever!  I got up early yesterday and prayed and studied here in my office.  Then I taught Bible.  I really enjoyed myself.  After that I went soul winning a good part of the day. I was in so many homes and places of business.  I was able to talk to a lot of people and I believe they are coming on Sunday.  Oh how thrilling it is to be able to preach Christ to the multitudes.  Justin Winn one of the kids in school wanted to go with me so we went out and did street evangelism.  That is always exciting to confront people and meet them right where there at!  Bless the Lord!  In the evening I went to a Civil Air Patrol meeting.  I enjoyed that likewise.  It was very beneficial.  I called it a day around 9.

Today I'm studying this morning and seeking the God of Heaven.  At 6:30 we are headed to Augusta for the upper grade kids to be pages for the Congress men and woman of Maine.  It will be a good day for them to get around the House of Representatives and see how it all works.  Tonight we get to go to church.  Glory to God!!  I can't wait to see what God is going to do!!  Please pray!  Were experiencing a touch from God and we want to keep it that way!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: