May 14th 2014 6:12 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow what a glorious day on yesterday.  I taught on Excuses in the morning Bible time at school.  After that I visited till around 4.  I had so many wonderful visits and God appointments!!!  You can't dream this life up.  This is the only life to live for Jesus Christ!  What a joy!  If I was to write out the details of all that God did it would take pages.  This is so much a thrill to live the life of faith and to live in the fulness of the Holy Ghost!

Today I'm studying and then at 9:30 I have an appointment for four kids to come to our school.  After that I'm studying more.  I'm preparing for a recurrence test tomorrow for twin engine flying.  I'm kind of excited about this!!  Tonight we take our whole church down to Portsmouth Kittery to a new church plant.  It's going to be exciting for our choir to sing and see what God is going to do in the meeting!  I can't wait!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: