May 8th 2014 5:44 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I don't how much more of this I can take!  Glory to God and the Lamb forever!  Another soul saved last night in the church service!  What a joy it is to see the God of Heaven move in on the meeting and bless like He did.  Our hearts were stirred as we studied together the invitation of Christ out of Matthew 11:28-30.  What a gift of rest He gives us when we come to Him!  Bless the Lord!  I really don't understand what people are thinking when they dumb down the Wednesday night service.  This is just as much a service as Sunday morning.  Glory to God!!  Whoopee!!  Can't wait to see what God continues to do.
Today I'm studying this morning, teaching, having an interview with a new family, visiting, working at the airport, and taking care of my beautiful wife.  It's going to be a glory hallelujah day!!

A  Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: