May the 26th 2014 7:14 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus  Christ

The Lord's day was so wonderful yesterday.  We were packed out and the Spirit of God moved in the meeting.  It was a joy to be able to lead another man to Christ in the morning service.  Thats five adults that we saw saved last week.  I could have a week like that every week.  In the evening service we had our high school graduation.  It was standing room only with 200 plus in attendance.  We put out more chairs and still had people standing.  What a joy!!!  Praise the Lord for His many blessings on the ministry.  It's HIM!
Today I'm working around the house and spending time with the family.  I'm excited about all that God is going to do this week on this mission field.
One of my first thoughts this morning was those that have died to secure our freedom!  My prayers are with those families.  Be grateful for your freedom and don't take it for granted.
How bout you today?  Have you experienced spiritual freedom that comes by knowing Christ as your personal Saviour? " If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed"  Trust Christ today before it is everlasting to late!  If you have any questions or would like help with some spiritual matter just message me and I will be glad to help!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell
Philippians 4:6,7

No comments: